Cub Scout Uniform
The Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt—The official uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in gold above the right pocket.
- Trousers or shorts—Official blue.
- Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle and Tiger, Cub Scout, or Webelos Scout emblem.
- Socks—Official socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee. Tigers' socks are navy blue with orange tops. Cub Scouts' socks are navy blue with gold tops.
- Cap—Official navy-blue cap with orange front panel and tiger cub emblem for Tigers; yellow panel and wolf emblem for Wolf Scouts; blue panel and bear emblem for Bear Scouts. Webelos Scouts wear an olive cap with a plain panel bearing the Webelos logo.
- Neckerchief—Triangular neckerchief is orange with navy-blue trim for Tigers, gold with navy-blue trim for Wolf Scouts, light blue with navy-blue trim for Bear Scouts, and plaid for Webelos Scouts. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that boys should wear. Packs should not make their own pack neckerchiefs.
- Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with the Tiger, Cub Scout, or Webelos Scout logo. Boys may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
Badges and Insignia
For guidance on the proper placement of all badges and insignia, see the BSA's Guide to Awards and Insignia (No. 33066, available at your local council service center)
** NOTE: Pack 846 only requires Shirt, Cap, Neckerchief, and Slide to be worn at all Den and Pack Meetings.